What is it?
Carry your dish upright and spill-free in àplat's reusable culinary tote. The patented design makes bringing a homemade pie, tart, or savory to a potluck, picnic, or neighbor fuss-free and easy. Just slip in a hot bowl or plate from the oven, use the handles to keep hands cool, and take it to go! Plus, the durable preshrunk double-layer organic cotton canvas is machine washable, making cleanup a breeze.
Unique and Practical gift for Housewarmings, Mother’s Day, and Weddings.
What’s in it for me?
This plate tote in a honey color has a wide opening making it easy to load in 12" round or square dish, plate or baking pan. Slide your gourmet creation into the patented design to keep everything horizontal and spill-free while on the go. Perfect for potlucks and picnics.
àplat is a small women-run business and culinary design company that makes products centered around sharing food, wine, and flowers. Manufactured locally in San Francisco, California, all their products are made with zero waste. àplat's products are for people and the planet, changing the way people live at home and changing the way their industry manufactures.
What’s It All About?
The Carry On Plate Tote:
The dish tote measures 15" x 15" when laid flat.
- Holds up to a 12" round or square dish, plate or baking pan.
The 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
The totes are handcrafted and sizing may vary slightly.
- Materials 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers and low impact food-safe dyeing methods.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- Wash before using for the first time.